$10 Sign Up Bonus Terms & Conditions
To be eligible for the $10 signup bonus as a publisher please note the following must apply:
You must submit a website you own to us. This website submitted must pass our approval.
Once your site is approved for ad serving you must add our ad codes to your website for a minimum of 30 days.
If our ad codes are removed at any time within the first 30 days of being a publisher with us, you waive your right to the $10 bonus.
The $10 bonus will be paid once you reach a minimum of $50 within your account within one calendar month. The $10 bonus does count towards your payment threshold of $50.
1. Websites must be in English.
2. Publisher websites must serve at least 1,000 unique impressions per day.
3. The majority of a publishers traffic must come from Tier 1 Countries as described by the Trafficking Victims Protection Act's (TVPA) minimum standards.
4. Publisher websites must not be a download, streaming, adult, bitcoin faucet, guns, violence, gambling or any website linked with any other illegal activity.
5. Publisher sites must not be free hosted websites.
6. Publisher sites must be at least 6 months old.
7. Publisher sites are checked for compliance and must have some back-link profile that can be detected.
8. Publisher sites must have a majority amount of organic search traffic as well as a social media presence.
Invalid Clicks & Impressions
Publishers may not click their own ads or use any means to inflate impressions and/or clicks artificially, including manual methods.
Clicks on MediaBlam.com ads must result from genuine user interest. Any method that artificially generates clicks or impressions on your MediaBlam.com ads is strictly prohibited. These prohibited methods include, but are not limited to, repeated manual clicks or impressions, automated click and impression generating tools and the use of robots or deceptive software.
Please note that clicking your own ads for any reason is prohibited. Clicking on your own ads for any reason will result in the forfeiture of any earnings made during that month.
Publishers may not ask others to click their ads or use deceptive implementation methods to obtain clicks. This includes, but is not limited to, offering compensation to users for viewing ads or performing searches, promising to raise money for third parties for such behavior or placing images next to individual ads.
In order to ensure a good experience for users and advertisers, publishers participating in the MediaBlam.com program may not:
- Compensate users for viewing ads or performing searches, or promise compensation to a third party for such behavior.
- Encourage users to click the MediaBlam.com ads using phrases such as "click the ads", "support us", "visit these links" or other similar language.
- Direct user attention to the ads using arrows or other graphical gimmicks.
- Place misleading images alongside individual ads.
- Place ads in a floating box script.
- Format ads so that they become indistinguishable from other content on that page.
- Format site content so that it is difficult to distinguish it from ads.
Publishers may not place MediaBlam.com code on pages with content that violates any of our content guidelines. Some examples include content that is adult, violent or advocating racial intolerance.
Sites with MediaBlam.com ads may not include or link to:
- Pornography, adult or mature content
- Violent content
- Content related to racial intolerance or advocacy against any individual, group or organization
- Excessive profanity
- Hacking/cracking content
- Gambling or casino-related content
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content
- Sales of beer or hard alcohol
- Sales of tobacco or tobacco-related products
- Sales of prescription drugs
- Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others
MediaBlam.com publishers may not display MediaBlam.com ads on web pages with content protected by copyright law unless they have the necessary legal rights to display that content. Please see a DMCA policy for further information on this subject.
MediaBlam.com ads may not be placed on pages receiving traffic from certain sources. For example, publishers may not participate in paid-to-click programs, send unwanted emails or display ads as the result of the action of any software application.
To ensure a positive experience for Internet users and MediaBlam.com advertisers, sites displaying MediaBlam.com ads may not:
- Use third-party services that generate clicks or impressions such as paid-to-click, paid-to-surf, auto-surf and click-exchange programs.
- Users are forbidden from purchasing traffic in any way, shape, or form.
- Be promoted through unsolicited mass emails or unwanted advertisements on third-party websites.
- Be loaded by any software that can trigger pop-ups, redirect users to unwanted websites, modify browser settings or otherwise interfere with site navigation. It is your responsibility to ensure that no ad network or affiliate uses such methods to direct traffic to pages that contain your MediaBlam code.
***MediaBlam.com reserves the right to suspend your account if sources to your site are deemed unacceptable; this is done completely at the discretion of MediaBlam.com
MediaBlam.com code may not be altered in any way, nor may ads be targeted or delivered in any way that is not approved by MediaBlam.com.
Publishers are encouraged to experiment with a variety of placements and ad formats. However, MediaBlam.com code may not be placed in inappropriate places such as: emails or software. Publishers must also adhere to the policies for each product used.
MediaBlam.com ads may not (be):
- Exceed more than 3 banner ad units per page (pop-under ads do not count toward this limit).
- Displayed on any site and/or page that is not previously approved by MediaBlam.com
- Obscured by elements on a page.
- Placed on any non-content-based page(s).
- Placed on pages published specifically for the purpose of showing ads.
- Placed on pages whose content or URL could confuse users into thinking it is associated with MediaBlam.com due to the misuse of logos, trademarks or other brand features.
Placed on, within or alongside other third products or services in a manner that violates the policies of that product or service.
Sites showing MediaBlam.com ads should be easy for users to navigate. Sites may not change user preferences, redirect users to unwanted websites, initiate downloads, include malware or contain pop-up or pop-under ads that interfere with site navigation.
To work with MediaBlam.com and to keep your account in good standing, please remember to follow our Terms & Conditions, and stay up to date if any changes are made. Carefully read the Terms & Conditions; here is a brief summary:
Clicking your own ads is prohibited.
Asking others to click your ads is forbidden and will lead to an account ban.
Do NOT include any prohibited site content, including adult content, violence or excessive profanity, drugs (including alcohol and tobacco), or copyrighted material.
Do NOT modify the MediaBlam.com ad code in any way.
Do NOT place more than 3 ad units per page.
Do NOT place images near ads in a way that may mislead users into thinking that the images are associated with the ads.
If you're ever concerned that you might be violating policies, feel free to reach out to us by using the support tab within your publisher account.